IMPORTANT NOTE: Your usual BRAT login details will not work on this temporary site. Instead use the GUEST CHECKOUT option.
The following instructions for buying club kit are pretty straightforward, and if followed will result in you receiving your kit efficiently and promptly.
- If you have an event coming up, and you need club kit, please think about it and order well in advance. Give three weeks’ notice if you can, just in case……we want you in that crisp new tri suit on the day as much as you do.
- Sizing has been a problem. Do your best to get the size right, but don’t panic if it arrives and it’s too small or too big. There will be simple guidance included with all orders to help you return your order, and make sure you get the right size
- ALL kit orders will be sent in the post. This is because the club has grown so much over recent years, members are spread far and wide, and it has become too difficult and time consuming to do otherwise.
- All prices include postage and packaging.
So, how to buy BRAT Kit:
- The distribution of kit is handled by Harry Fowler (email@example.com)
- If you need to try kit on, you must order and pay for it, then return kit that is the wrong size. Refunds will be promptly processed.
- If you want to purchase kit, you must order and pay for it online using the BRAT shop facility. The costs of postage and packaging are included in the price.
- Your kit will be posted out to you as soon as possible, usually within a few days. There will be a delivery sent out at least once a week, unless I am away on holiday.
- This is the only way to order, purchase, and receive club kit.
How to buy tickets to BRAT social events or race entries
When purchasing a social event ticket (BRAT Ball, Activity weekend, etc) or a race entry (National Relays, etc) select the shipping option "no shipment required".
How to Pay
You can pay using your PayPal account or pay through PayPal using your credit or debit card, if you do not have a PayPal account.